Most frequent questions and answers
  • We specialize in weddings/receptions and corporate events.
  • We have over 20 + years experience.
  • We love DJ’ing and it shows in our professionalism and performance.

It depends on the type of function, were it’s located, the season and travel time.  We like to set up a minimum 2 to 3 hours prior to start of event, so that we can do proper sound and lighting checks.

Yes, we do. Rental agreements require a valid driver’s license, a major Credit Card and a damage deposit. Booking agreements require a minimum deposit of $50.00.

The deposit is due with the signed booking agreement. (Deposit is non refundable if the customer cancels within 4 weeks of event.)

The balance is due on date of service and prior to the start of the event.

 All events will should be wrapped up and completed by the pre-determined time agreed on in the event agreement. If you want to extend your event, because you and your guests are having a great time, that is possible. Let us know as soon as possible so that we can agree on an hourly overtime rate to extend it.

We travel all over the City of Edmonton and surrounding areas… including, Camrose, Sedgewick, Killam, Lougheed, Hardisty and Daysland. Generally, anywhere within 2 hours of driving time from Edmonton.

Please contact us for more information.

Mix Music uses quality sound equipment and lighting by the best names in DJ Audio/Video Industry:

  • Chauvet (lights)
  • Crown
  • Denon
  • Electro-Voice
  • Martin (lights)
  • Sennheiser
  • Shure
  • Soundcraft

Certain licensing requirements with artists and recording companies limit the reproduction of music for Karaoke purposes.  All music available on the market will not necessarily be available for Karaoke.

DJ’s are not required to carry SOCAN License.  For more information please visit: www.socan.ca